- Avoiding Envy
- The Yin Yang Symbol and You
- Achieving Mindfulness
- Unlearning in Taoism
- How Taoists Practice Their Beliefs
- Maintaining Silence
- Right and Wrong for Taoists
- Taoists and Attachment
- The Vinegar Tasters
- Taoists Don’t Believe in Karma
- What Happens to a Taoist After Death?
- Minimalism and the Tao
- Taoists are like water
- When the Student is Ready, the Master Appears
- A Taoist Defines Tranquility
- Taoist Turtle in the Mud
- Quote: Tattoo
- Finding Tranquility
- The Single Greatest Benefit of Meditating
- Why Taoists meditate
Tao Te Ching – Chapter 41
When a superior person hears of the Tao, she immediately begins to embody it.
When an average man hears of the Tao, he half believes and half doubts in its presence.
When a foolish man hears of the Tao, he laughs out loud.
If he didn’t laugh, it wouldn’t be the Tao.
Tag Archives: Death
We can allow ourselves a moderate amount of attachment, especially worthwhile bonds like those we have to other people. As a Taoist you are a refined individual and you can handle some suffering. Continue reading